Dorset Council are running the annual consultation on the School Admission Arrangements for 2023/2024 with effect from Monday 29th November 2021 to Sunday 23rd January 2022.
Details of the consultation will be available to view at https://www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/2023-to-2024-school-admissions-policies
Responses must be submitted either in writing to School Admissions Team, Dorset Council, County Hall, Dorchester, DT1 1XJ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 23rd January 2022.
Upon the conclusion of the consultation period, all responses will be considered carefully and a report will be presented to Dorset Council’s Cabinet meeting on 1st March 2022.
As a parent of a child attending a Dorset school, you have the opportunity to comment, if you wish to do so.
The key dates for the consultation are set out below:
- 29th November 2021 – Dorset LA consultation begins
- 23rd January 2022 – Dorset LA consultation ends
- 28th February 2022 – Own Admission Authorities (including Dorset LA) determine Admission Arrangements
- 15th March 2022 – Own Admission Authorities (including Dorset LA) publish Admission Arrangements
- 15th May 2022 – Deadline for Objections to Office of the School’s Adjudicator